The Humane Society

Hogstir

The Humane Society of the United States has teamed up with Project Coyote and other extreme groups to end ALL hunting in the US.

Wayne Pacelle President of the Humane Society

"If we could shut down all sport hunting in a moment, we would.
Our goal is to get sport hunting in the same category as cock fighting and dog fighting.
We are going to use the ballot box and the democratic process to stop all hunting in the United States … We will take it species by species until all hunting is stopped in California. Then we will take it state by state."

They have already been successful in several states in ending contests but the end goal here is ending all hunting period.
Pass this on to any and all hunting forums and clubs you have contact with. We need to stop donations to The Humane Society and hit them in the pocket book.

Project Coyote ramrodded the protests of the PM Hunt and Convention last week. They are a vocal minority, but getting better funded and represented all the time. We'd better get serious about fighting back.

And people who donate to the Humane Society and think there money is being used to help fund local shelters are being duped. Less than 1% of their budget goes to local shelters but they have 200 million in investments funds.
That's some serious funding for project coyote. And other anti hunting extremist groups.

Another reason to help newbs. The more and more who stay indoors on a couch, raising their kids to do the same will make a nation who could care little about you and yor rifle, except for the harm you'll do to cute and fluffy.

Gotta watch out for them being involved with other charities. My girlfriend used to but stuff from the greatergood website cuz their website brags about how many bowls of food each purchase funds. I got to looking around on there and found they're affiliated with hsus. That was the end of that.

Gotta watch out for them being involved with your Game and Fish Departments in the management of wildlife as they are here in Florida, with the reintroduction of a bear hunting season after 20 years, as well. At present they are suggesting no dog hunting, no hunting over bait, you're apparently just supposed to sit in the woods for the one week season to be allowed, and wait for a suicidal bear, an animal that is otherwise primarily nocturnal, to emerge from the swamps with his hands up, and sit in your lap, since their movements are far from predictable in the wild here in Florida. Also no bear less than 100 pounds, no sows with cubs allowed.

Is it just me, or does that wreak of having a hunting season without really having a hunting season?

Sarah Mclachlan and her sad songs with those puppies on her Humane Society commercials... I used think she had some decent recordings... Now not so much... RockinU and NannyHammer both provide good info... I will donate money to a cause to fight this... Is there such an organization?

Their propaganda is powerfull...

Back