January HOM Vote

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the January Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
This is the start of the 2015 voting season. We had a quite a few great stories last month. Hunting season is back in full swing so lets keep the stories coming.

Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize each month or a real nice prize at the end of the year. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this. If you are a sponsor or HOB and would like to help out, contact Reb8600.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a very nice of Decorative Hide Hangers that were made and donated by Smith1559. These will not only look great on your but allow you to show off any fur you want. Be sure to check out his post if anyone is interested in buying some.
Deocrative Hide Hangers

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Sunday February 22 at 5:00 pm MST.

After you vote make a post here that says "I Voted". I will draw the name of one lucky person to receive some a couple of 30 round Pmags from all that vote and make the post.. (It must be legal to ship to you).

1. DARKSIDE OF THE MOON by Infidel 762

2. Bobcat next to my Fury and Jack Attack, Video and pics by Derbyacresbob

3. The hunt that almost did me in by HunterLee

4. Double down by titch--

5. First post / Better make it a good one by PowellSixO

6. Back from the west was slow but fun. 6MM worked! by MasterBlaster

7. No Coyotes on First stand, but............ by hm1996

8. ND Coyote Hunt on 1-29-2015 by Silverfox

9. Some Died, Some Didn't and Some Will by Hawk-eye

Back