Best Value Red hunting lights?? Need help

I got a lot of info from this forum. I've been searching for a good light also. Came across this today and was wondering if y'all knew anything about it. The price is right. It's called Wildfire wf-802. Looks identical to the vrl. First post and I can't fig out how to load the pic. Sorry. Input is appreciated. Thx

What is the price on the 802? Warranty? Lot of questions to consider if you are comparing it to the vrl 1. The vrl 1 is a Heck of a light for its price tag.

A quick search shows the cheapest price on a red windfire wf-802 I can find is $42-45 bare light. You can pick up a bare vrl 1 from boondock for $49. I would almost bet money the vrl will be a much better quality light. Tested and tried by many. Good luck no matter your choice!!

The org price I found was $219 for the kit which comes with everything vrl kit comes with. Found it on amazon $45. I'll post a review after I use it and let y'all know!

Originally Posted By: hunterknapp16 What is the price on the 802? Warranty? Lot of questions to consider if you are comparing it to the vrl 1. The vrl 1 is a Heck of a light for its price tag.

Price is about 24 dollars shipped. I have just 1 Red and 1 Green. I have used them over a 2 year period with no problems what so ever. They may not be for everyone but I only shoot 200 yards and with the updated 26660 3.7 battery I get 250 yards.

For me it's night eyes on head for scanning sniper hawg light for the gun. I have not handled the night eyes gun light but I second that all I have heard is great things about his customer service.

Lot of choices, but if on a budget the VRL 1 and the wicked 400 are hard to beat and are what I use. There are brighter lights that will show farther but not for the $$$$. I know for a fact that if I lost a $400 lite I would be hating life.

Back