TINY BOBCAT (take a look)

Photo does look fishy to me too. Any other pictures? nice cat and congrats to your buddy..

Last edited:
That's a beauty! Somewhere around here there is a picture of a 58 pound bobcat and this one looks nearly as large. I recall the record bobcat to be in the low 60's. Trophy for sure! Biggest I've ever personally seen was in the upper 30's to near 40 pounds.

nice cat i believe its real but hes giving it the old bass pose where your arms are extended.amazing how it changes scale still a beauty though

That is the most impressive bobcat I've ever seen posted. Even if he is using the bass pose a little, it's still one heckuva stocky cat.

Originally Posted By: LonghairboyDid he weigh it? I'd be interested to know how much it weighed.

What idiot wouldn't weigh that? It could be a state record.

Wow, that is a monster!!! Along with everyone else on here I would like to know what it weighs in at. Any estimates? I don't think 50 pounds would be terribly far off!

That's amazing.
scared.gif

also want to know the lbs.

A nice cat but as others have pointed out it is a very deceiving photo. Not saying it was intentional, just that upon closer inspection one can indeed tell that the cat is being held out at a distance away from the trapper.

We would all be interested in hearing the weight.

I sat buy my friend tonight (who trapped the monster bobcat) at a highschool basketball game. I'll have him text me another picture or two. I know it's almost hard to believe but I know him and have seen all the pics it is real. I still look at it several times a day and chuckle.

Back