whats better foxpro Shockwave or CS24C

Thats great to hear!!! I miss that caller. I replaced it with a foxpro shockwave and regretted it ever since. Just got a new wildlife tech ma-max caller yesterday and im smiling again! Same great quality as the one i sold you and i custom picked the 126 sounds. Very happy. Even happier now that i know you have been doing so good! Congrats!

Thanks man it is a great caller might have to break down next season and get a ma21 myself amazed at the quality of this caller, I am using a double call set up for howling. I use my foxpro and the 2030 to realy fool them placing them a waise apart and calling from both. It seems to realy peak there interest when they hear one answer the other at different ranges. Sometimes howling on one while the other is playing distress. Love the 2030 though realy has great rang and sound.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKOriginally Posted By: deuce09Love the 2030 though realy has great rang and sound.

Cool! Is that an MS? MM? or ML?

it is a kas-2030ms

I have had good luck with mine over the years.

Like most everyone things have really slowed down here. Might be time to break the old MS out and give it a try.

Back