Linear Comp. ?

Looking to direct muzzle blast down range and mostly less noise at shooter for hunting situations and at the range. I also want to keep weight down as much as possible.
I've read good reviews on Kies, and Black River Tactical and think they both would be good as far as weight but can't find them in stock anywhere.
Anybody have any experience or knowledge on this one from Sawtooth Tactical?
http://www.sawtac.com/product.sawtooth-tactical-b1-556-linear-compensator-12x28-33-962

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Thanks fellas for the input.
I must just not be fast enough. Joebob's is out of the Kaw and Maddog is out of the BRT fluted which I like better than the non-fluted.
Any and all comments / experience, and leads are welcomed and appreciated.

I run the BRT on all 3 of my ARs 2 16" 1 in .223 and 1 in 6.8 and 1 in 6.8 with 12" barrel, highly recommend. They are $55 regularly, they do have sales occasionally.

I have used the Kies and Levang; they seem to work in blowing the sharp crack and muzzle blast forward. The Kies is more pleasing aesthetically.

I put a Troy claymore on a RRA ATH. It looks a lot like the KAW, and works really well to push the sound away from you. Works pretty well as a brake too.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Any feedback on the KAK flashcan? It looks very similar to the Noveske Flash Suppresors.

It looks similar 5 feet away. Its designed entirely different and won't work the same way since its not really made like a Krink style muzzle device. It won't generate the same backpressure a KX3/KX5 would. They are also made out of aluminum. We haven't had any issues with them, but I'd personally compare them more to a Kaw Valley Precision Linear Comp than a KX3/KX5. The Kaw Valley will be a more effective linear comp, IMO.

Back