burris predator quest

I'm running a 4.5-14 Burris Predator quest on one of my calling rifles and Am very pleased with it. The reticle is nice and although it's a BDC style it's not cluttered. The glass is superb for the price range.

I have one gripe and that is that the turrets on the rifle are extremely mushy, now on this rifle it's not that big of a deal because it's not a setup where I will be spinning turrets frequently.

I also have a Fullfield E1 3-9 which is the exact same scope as the predator quest, it just has a few different finishing touches to the exterior. Very pleased with this scope as well.

It's a Burris e-1 with camo. They have good glass, decent detents to the adjustments. Not a bad way to go. And a real decent value at their list price.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760It's a Burris e-1 with camo. They have good glass, decent detents to the adjustments. Not a bad way to go. And a real decent value at their list price.

To be fair not all of the Burris Predator Quest scopes are camo, the only real difference is the ever so important coyote eyes on the side if the eye piece!

They are also cheaper than the standard E1 line.

Well, with the coyotes eyes in the scope, you're surely going to increase your success.

I was speaking more directly to the linked scope.

It is strange how there is a price differential for the same scopes, just with different markings.

On another note, those Tikka and Burris combo's with the E-1 seem to be about the best package deal going. I just wish the adjustments were a bit more pronounced on the turrets. My only reason for not going with one.

Back