new Wildlife Tech MA-MAX caller

aaronmach1

Got my new Wildlife Tech MA-MAX caller with 126 custom sounds yesterday. WOW this thing is built heavy duty. I really like it. Sounds are amazing and gets very loud. Having the big handle on it is very nice too. I only know of one other person on here that has one so if anyone has any questions let me know.Im super excited to get out and do some sets!
Little camo tape on it to break it up some. Im also using the 10 aa tenergy rechargeable 2500mah batteries in it and the led redout charger that came with the batteries.

Last edited:
Looks like one heck of a machine
thumbup.gif

Hope to make some sets this weekend. Walked a mile and half out last night with it but the set was ruined by snowmobilers 3 times so i didnt expect to see anything and just tried out all the calls. With the nice handle the heaviness of the caller didnt seem to matter. I beleive its a little over 7 lbs. Heavy makes me feel like i got my moneys worth!
thumbup.gif

Keep us posted, my MAX should be here today (like I need another caller)LOL!!
Hey don't worry about snowmobiles I called three across a snow trail that had machines go by 5 minutes before then while I was working the dogs more went by, the dogs did not seem to be that jumpy, but I was,I did rush the shot and only got a single..
I was set up 20 feet on a hill facing a fifty foot high hill 1/4 mile long,the snow trail was 1/4 mile to my left, I called the coyotes over in front of the hill so I was safely shooting into the hill and none of the snow mobiles were in my forward shooting area..
You cant be to safe..
Just seems like they are used to quads and snow mobiles...

I have one as well and it's a nice caller. Sounds very good and think it sounds better than my MA21. I have no regrets at all and service was good also. You will be very happy with it for sure

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: seasleyI have one as well and it's a nice caller. Sounds very good and think it sounds better than my MA21. I have no regrets at all and service was good also. You will be very happy with it for sure
what batteries are you using?

Oh man...now I really want one too! Keep us posted on results in the field. I am so close to pulling the trigger. New exhaust for daughter's car this month is not helping me!!

Originally Posted By: aaronmach1 Walked a mile and half out last night with it

Why walk to them. With that as with the ma21 call them to you from that far..

Originally Posted By: dan158Originally Posted By: aaronmach1 Walked a mile and half out last night with it

Why walk to them. With that as with the ma21 call them to you from that far..
That was to get away from the houses some and across the field to some thicker fence rows within a 1/2 mile north of some big woods.

Not looking good for getting out this weekend now. Leaving for a snowmobile trip up north on a last minute decision here. Ill let you guys know when i do get out.
Wow a lot more wt fans on here than i thought! Thanks for the messages too guys!

Last edited:
I often think of getting a WT caller. I have never really used one before. That thing looks big and heavy. Reminds me of when I carried a boom box with JS cassettes.
smile.gif
I do like the smaller callers, especially when I stick them in a mesquite bush or hand from a barbwire fencepost.

That rascal should be able to reach out there with the sound.

I just got my ma-21 I bought out of the classifieds. Can't wait to try it out. I hope the MAX works out for you. Keep us posted.

I might try to breed the FP with the WT some day just for the remote option on the WT.
I think its the speaker that gives the WT callers the best sound over other manufacturers callers.
I am sure it wouldn't be hard to slip the FP guts into the WT caller and have the best of both world.
There is lots of room in my 21 to do that...
Also I read your post again and you said 10 batteries?? The 21 uses 14 AA batteries in caller and 2 aaa in the remote.

Another thing I like about the WT, when other callers don't get a response, Around here I almost always get a response back when locating coyotes..

YIPPEE, my new MAX just came in, I am going to head out and try it tonight!!
It doesn't look as cool as yours, Mach!

Hey Guys, is Yoters Den still making caller bags? They made me a killer one for my MA-21,I just looked and they are not in our sponsors any more?

Last edited:
Back