Ohio Roll Call

Hey all, everything is going great. Little man does already have camo and I've been trying to figure out what his first gun should be.

I got reloading stuff for Christmas so I've been trying to get all that together with the help of Rob. I need to get my rifles zeroed again and get out and hunt. I missed bow season this year because of the pregnancy. I do have a new spot to try out.......

I hope everyone is doing well in the new year. Go bucks!!!

Originally Posted By: Loggers Inn

Snagged this lady during the cold snap last week

I'm hoping to sneak out soon and see how it goes. I need to get out of the house for a bit.

Anyone here done much at sycamore state park? Mostly wondering if this smallish park just gets over pressured for everything...

Originally Posted By: UncleFuzzNewbee here from Chillicothe.

There are a few of us on here from chillicothe. Welcome aboard!

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrDid you do any good? I would have thought it would have been a good night to get out. With the storm coming thru and all.

I'm hoping to get out to check my rifles and hit the woods soon. Talked to the land owner of a new spot Sunday. All the deer and duck/goose hunters are long gone so it's my turn.

Went out last week. Froze my seeds off. Called 3 in. Missed 1. Had fun but learned I just can't carry everything and shoot by myself hunting at night standing up! Oh well. Felt great to get out and blast on the calls.
I haven't made many calls at all lately Bobby. Too caught up working on Herpie and it's too dang cold in the shop. Turning into a wuss in my old age. Lol. I'll have to do a few before I build any howlers. They are a lot more work for me. A extra bottle of excederine and a jar of apple pie goes into every one!

Back