Call & Remote Lanyards

So here is the one Brian did up for me. It is currently set up (subject to change, lol) with my CS-24 remote, Carver closed reed distress, and Carver open reed howler. Quality on this lanyard is just outstanding. Nice tight uniform weave, solid and stout. Couldn't ask for anything more. He made a second one for my daughter as one of her Christmas presents that is totally awesome. I will post some pics of it too as soon as I get it set up.

A public Thank You Brian, super good guy to do business with!

Here is the lanyard for my daughter. All her camo has pink trim, and we had to make it match! She loves to hunt with me, and loves to take pictures, so I put her digital camera on the remote drop. Then she also had a jackrabbit distress that Orion made for her in purple and pink laminate, and that had to go on one of the call drops. I rounded it out with a Carver coaxer I had.

This was supposed to be for Christmas, but she turned 7 yesterday and I think she is going to get an extra birthday present from dad tonight!

Hey Brian what do u have in Stock for a remote lanyard with 2 call drops? If nothing is in stock, I would like one just like the far left one in the first picture.

Hi Brian
I'm looking at the pic with the cs24 remote and two drops. Not sure what you have in stock.
There is a pic with four different colors any of those would be great. If you could let me know what I have to do on my end that would be great.
Thanks Rick

Back