Sending fur to get tanned

EDP

Where is a good place to send furs to get soft tanned
Have some foxes coyotes and Bobcats I want to have done

Do you know of anyone that takes fresh and or frozen
If I have to flesh and dry them I will tan them too

You can check out USA Foxx and Furs. I'm sending a coyote to them tomorrow. (It is fleshed and dried). They offer a fleshing service and you can send them skinned and frozen..

Originally Posted By: Dewey NYYou can check out USA Foxx and Furs. I'm sending a coyote to them tomorrow. (It is fleshed and dried). They offer a fleshing service and you can send them skinned and frozen.. I second the Moyles, not Usa Fox! And I live in Mn.

Originally Posted By: Dewey NYYou can check out USA Foxx and Furs. I'm sending a coyote to them tomorrow. (It is fleshed and dried). They offer a fleshing service and you can send them skinned and frozen..
When you send a coyote in to them what do you have to do? I am sending them one also

Originally Posted By: coyotewhispererOriginally Posted By: Dewey NYYou can check out USA Foxx and Furs. I'm sending a coyote to them tomorrow. (It is fleshed and dried). They offer a fleshing service and you can send them skinned and frozen..
When you send a coyote in to them what do you have to do? I am sending them one also

If you go on their web site it'll give you all the info you should need. You can give tnem a call if you have any questions.

Back