Black Hole weaponry barrels 20% off

I was waiting for a deal like this to order my 20 Practical barrel, had to throw in a 300 Blackout for the price.
Also, I believe the code is good for 20% off fluting if one feels compelled to make their barrel look fancy
thumbup1.gif

I bought one on Tuesday from Surplus ammo and they are giving a free upper away with a blackhole barrel purchase. If you are looking for 223, 300 Blackout or 6.8 SPC, you might check it them out.

MUST...STAY...STRONG... Very tempting to order a replacement for my aging 204 upper, would be another 20 prac instead of 204.

5 spd when you get that 20 prac my load is 40 gr bergers at 2.195 with 25.5 gr of H335. When groups go over .5" I know it's time to clean. Can't wait to try it out on coyotes.

For those that ordered before the special, if you didn't receive it yet, can ya cancel the order and re-order w/ the new discount? Just a thought...........

Originally Posted By: 204 ARMUST...STAY...STRONG... Very tempting to order a replacement for my aging 204 upper, would be another 20 prac instead of 204.

5 spd when you get that 20 prac my load is 40 gr bergers at 2.195 with 25.5 gr of H335. When groups go over .5" I know it's time to clean. Can't wait to try it out on coyotes.
Thanks, I loaded up 10 different loads with 32-40 gr bullets, already 5 rounds each & H335 w/40g VM at 24g to start is one of them. I have 35 bergers, but no 40s yet.

My 6x6.8 Savage barrel should be here within another month also. I bought it on their 20% black Friday sale.

Back