Fixed or adj stock?

All but 2 of mine have either the a2 or a prs stock on it. The 2 that have the adjustable are for the kids to use. I feel that the a2 or the prs gives me a better check weld. I really like the prs due to being very adjustable for length of pull and comb height being adjustable. The prs is heavier but it is a sweet stock.

Even though I have long arms I like and use the A1 stock,about an inch shorter than the A2 besides we not allowed adjustable's in the communist state I'm in.

Originally Posted By: DANNY-L besides we not allowed adjustable's in the communist state I'm in.

That is just SO wrong on so many levels.
cursing.gif

Friend of mine was shooting his AR-10 308 with adj stock off bags
at the range.

Apparently the lever that you squeeze to collapse the stock got
squeezed in by the rear bag.

When he touched off the round the stock collapsed and broke his
glasses half.

I don't remember if he replaced the stock with a guarded lever one.
I do know he replaced his glasses.

Originally Posted By: who me Friend of mine was shooting his AR-10 308 with adj stock off bags
at the range.

Apparently the lever that you squeeze to collapse the stock got
squeezed in by the rear bag.

When he touched off the round the stock collapsed and broke his
glasses half.

I don't remember if he replaced the stock with a guarded lever one.
I do know he replaced his glasses.

That happened to me long ago but with the first 223 I had with an adjustable stock. After that I pulled the lever off of the adjustment. But kind of swore off standard milspec adjustables after that.

I just got a 6.5 Grendel and was told you'll get a little more recoil in an adjustable stock because of the shorter buffer tube. It has a rifle length gas system. Haven't been to the range with it yet so I can't verify that.

Back