First post

Ash

Hey everyone, here is post number one for me but the it won't be my last. Here is a rundown on my last hunt we did. My partner and I went out and found some yotes in our usual area. We were going to call to one dog and my buddy says that he can hear one. Looking behind him about a quarter me away were four looking at us. I stayed put and my buddy leaves with the truck. I try the dying rabbit blues with no avail. Then I try challenge howls and we got into a yelling match for a bit. I switched to female submissive howl and they came running. There was actually five of them in total. They came into about a hundred yards and got three in three shots. What a rush and it is my first triple! Once I figure out how to post pictures I will.

Congrats on the triple. Go to photobucket dot com, it's free and easy. Upload them there then paste the IMG link here in your post. Once you hit submit, the pic will appear in your post.

Last edited:
Hey Ash,

Nice to make your acquaintance... Welcome and nice going on your coyotes... Post more
thumbup1.gif

Already, I can tell from your 1st post that I'm not going to like you.. LOL.
Thats quite an introduction. Nice shooting and picture. Congrats.

Back