RRA coyote riffle

Andys08

I'm thinking of getting the 20" coyote riffle the local gun shop has one I was looking at the varmint a4 until I saw the coyote. Anyone have input about this riffle I want an accurate predator riffle. Any upgrades that are needed. Also curios about what would be better for hunting varmint a4 or the coyote riffle

If it's a Rock River, then no worries, just buy one and start killing coyotes. In most cases the Rock River will be more accurate than you are.

BTW...what's a riffle?
lol.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.
blush.gif

I concur. Even my 16" 5.56 carbine is a sub-MOA gun without having to try too hard. I have no doubt that with the right ammo it will hit 1/2 MOA. I had a Varmint A4 that was a 1/4 MOA gun with Hornady 75gr 5.56 Match ammo, but I wouldn't want to carry that bull barrel in the field. I've got the 20" Coyote upper in my sights for an AR build in the next few months.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRIf it's a Rock River, then no worries, just buy one and start killing coyotes. In most cases the Rock River will be more accurate than you are.

BTW...what's a riffle?
lol.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.
blush.gif

Didn't even notice I was doing that.
Thanks for the help

Recently acquired this Rock River Arms Coyote Carbine.
Ordered it with the chrome trigger group & bolt.
I changed the flash suppressor (personal preference) to a BCM Comp.
Very accurate & no malfunctions. I have approximately 200 rounds through the RRA.
You can't go wrong with a RRA Coyote Carbine.
thumbup1.gif

5x7jo6.jpg

I have since replaced the EOTech with a Leupold VXR 3-9x40 scope.
sooe4h.jpg

Ya but he is looking at a Rock River. My kid has a 20" Coyote, he will never get rid of this rifle, it is accurate, not to heavy, great trigger. I run a 20" Predator Pursuit, I love this gun also. Both guns get 10-shots in 1 hole at 100 meters, I don't think that is to bad.

I have the Coyote Carbine, and it's very accurate with about every load I've tried. Really shines with the 53 gr V-max, both Superformance and reloads. The 53 v-max is deadly on coyotes too.

Back