Another little video

Thats pretty cool and looks fun.

I had never heard of a Coatimudies. I had to google it. Didnt know they even existed.

Great Video. The Coatimundi is on my want to call in list while down here. Here is a trail-cam picture that an APC member posted on the APC Facebook Page.

I had no idea they were so Salty.

I saw them a lot when working in SE Arizona. First time you see one you'll say "what the heck is that"!

One weird looking creature for sure.

Coatimundi are tropical animals that are commonly found in Mexico, Central, and South America. Southern AZ is the northern part of their range and the only place in the United States where they can be hunted. The bag limit is 1 Coatimundi/calendar year and the season is currently open from Sept 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 (see Commission Order 14 Other Birds and Mammals). They can be called in with distress sounds. I have also seen Coatimundi in Tucson. I think it would be really cool if somebody got a Coatimundi at the PM Hunt and Convention and had it mounted.

I visited the trophy room of a world-traveling hunter while visiting CA over the recent holidays. His widow was quite surprised that I recognized his three mounted coatimundis. Apparantly I was the first viewer of his display to do so. Those little buggers are cool looking - I would love to get one in AZ.

Originally Posted By: FursniperI think it would be really cool if somebody got a Coatimundi at the PM Hunt and Convention and had it mounted.

Well, if by some good fortune I was to shoot one, I'd happily get it mounted for you! Deal?
grin.gif

Back