Monster Whitetail gets dropped with Revolver

What do you suppose it costs someone to be able to hunt a managed deer area like that and shoot a buck like that?

Very nice buck but out of reach for the ordinary working man I'll bet.
unsure.gif

Does anybody know what scope he has on that Taurus?

Also, yes the rates are high, but it's a bargain compared to some high fence operations. At the place down the road from here, that buck would be $30,000-$40,000

No deer is worth that pshhh! I'll stick to a yearling and be happy lol leave the big ones in my dreams that's free!!

Last edited:
Big public land bucks are out there you just have to work for them. NW WI public lands buck from 2005, I don't hunt them much any more. I have taken them nearly as large on public lands in NE MN.

I guess im not very impressed because ive become bored with deer hunting. Ive done it with traditional archery equipment and handgun. I enjoyed it while it was exciting.
Now calling/hunting coyotes and hogs, thats a different story.

[quote
=Lefty SRH]Yes its a big nice buck but im not really impressed. [/quote]
Few people that haven't hunted northern deer realize the size of them and the difficulty of bagging a free-ranging mature buck. No feeders on timers up there.

Originally Posted By: atd
Few people that haven't hunted northern deer realize the size of them and the difficulty of bagging a free-ranging mature buck.

Agree completely.

Originally Posted By: atdNo feeders on timers up there.

Plenty of them down here, most of them sitting in the middle of green food plots like guilded lillies. Way overrated. Big bucks don't get big by visiting artificial food sources in daylight hours.

All my deer have been public land and free range. I live and hunt in the south but i have also hunted a few times in Ohio so do understand the size difference.
Im not trying to take any thunder away....it is a nice big buck

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357If you are shooting baited animals, then it's not hunting. It is just Target practice. JMO
That is what it seemed like to me when I lived in Texas. Not a hole lot of fun.

Back