Az decoyers

arielp

Anybody work coyotes with dogs here in az.I have been training my 10 month old aussie/catahoula female since she was young and she has turned out pretty good so far. She has tolled a few coyotes as well as a grey fox, seeing if there are any experienced handlers out there.

We are over near Gold Canyon from Northern Wyoming for the winter. Sure enjoying this weather! Thinking these desert coyotes should be paring up and staking out territory down here soon. When will the dog work start heating up?

Yes sir I just saw your post that you have been on the road since September, you are living the dream sir. I would say they should pair up and get their territory within the next 20 days max, im still hearing them in packs. How long will you be in az? Should pick up late jan early Feb

Thanks arielp. We are enjoying Arizona for sure!

We will be around thru February and maybe part of March. All depends on how hot it gets around here. LOL.

January and February are usually our coldest months, march it starts to get windy and thats no fun. Yall should bring your rig down to safford and we can do some calling, there is a nice rv park with a good view of the mountains. Ill be gone most of this month but plan on getting after it jan 28

Well I'm not exactly that experienced, but I hunt with my dog down here in the southern part of the state. He's a catahoula as well.

Yes sir she has tolled one fox, I have called in a hand full of fox with her but usually its so thick she can't see or she either runs thems off and they never come back but this was one of the bigger males I have called.

Back