2014 Hunter Of The Year Vote!!!

reb8600

Staff member
Alright, Here we go again.
thumbup.gif
It is time for the vote on the stories for the 2014 Hunter Of The Year. There were some real outstanding stories this year. I have put together the top stories that you, the members thought were the best each month.

I would like to personally thank the sponsors and HOB's for all the prizes they give. The HOM or the HOY would not be possible without them. This is a lot of work and at times hard to get prizes. Try to remember them when you are looking for something, they stepped up to help you with the prizes. I would ask that you support them, Just click on their banners to go to their web sites. This says a lot for them. Others were asked but wouldnt help. I would also like to thank the members that took the time to write the stories. It is a lot of work and takes time to do it.

Be sure to read all the way down. Some lucky voter is also going to win some prizes.

We have some outstanding prizes donated by some outstanding sponsors. So here it is, the prizes that 3 lucky people are going to win!!

First Place

Can you believe what is going to the lucky winner!! Savage Arms has really gone out of their way and the winner is getting an amazing rifle. Savage Model 9317FV in 17HMR
tt1.gif
. All of the details for the rifle can be found HERE.

Second Place
The second place winner will receive Fox Pro Crossfire from No Off Season. This is an outstanding donation from TT35.
thumbup1.gif
You can check them and the other items they sell right HERE Tim has always gone out of his way to help here. Be sure to keep that in mind when you are looking for something!!
Thanks for the help Tim

Also for the second place winner is a Fox Jack 1 decoy to go with the Crossfire. This is being donated by me (Reb8600)

Third Place
The third place winner is going to receive a Mojo Puppy. This is being donated by me (Reb8600)

Also a set of custom calls donated by me (Reb8600) from my collection, and a very nice snow camo lanyard with matching drag donated by Blake Pulsipher, that is his PM name. The lanyard has a loop on the end for your remote that detaches from the lanyard also. I have a couple of these and really like them. They are not to long and put the remote at about your belt line. The pictures do not do them any justice. You can contact him if you are interested in one.

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Friday Jan 23 at 5:00 pm MST.

After you vote make a post here that says "I Voted". I will draw the name of one lucky person to receive some PM gear from all that vote and make the post. The winner is going to get a PM token. Here is the front and back.

There will also be 2 of the 7" coyote stickers.

January - My youngest daughter's first coyote! by Switch

February - The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt by Overwatcher

March - The Wife's First by Tx Cornhusker

April - Girls, Guns, and Good Times! by JTPinTX

May - Removed. No longer a member

June - ~Weary coyotes in heat and a swimmer~ by Infidel762

July - Supermoon +1 by Ihateyotes

August - West Texas / SE Arizona trip by E5B

September - Wolf Down with my LONGBOW! by JCS271

October - Montana Wolf by TJones

November - This girl holding a 21 point buck... She is my daughter… by Infidel762

December - Bobcat down on my sons first hunt by 12Ring

Back