Edge Electronic Trap Calls

I haven't personally used them but I know a couple guys that have and say they work. Slim Pedersen is a big supporter of sqeakers at cat sets.

Hey king I have used them for years cats work the set better if they are placed on top of the cage, I use my double doors and put them in the center, on a single door I would place them on the back. Add a little eye appeal, feather hanging from top and the like it should help, beware of people as they draw them too. I also put mine in a zip lock bag to weather proof them.

By the way thanks for subscribing to my youtube chanel, one day I'll add a few more vids.

@thinkinthebox Appreciate the help. Did a trap check this morning and I had a grey fox in the cage that had the electronic call. First night it was out and it worked for me! I actually got a cage that a friend brought back from Craig CO. Is that near you?

Yes it is if the trap you have is a double door that folds it is probably my design, wish you luck on the cats. Pop me a message with a description of your trap as I am a little curious, if you don't mind.

I'm pulling this thread back up to see if anyone has anymore updates on this call... I'm thinking of getting one or more for a friend who uses cage traps and dead ducks for bobcats.

Catkiller,
I just ordered a FurFindR from that link you provided above.
I am going to try it with my cage traps, I will post back on here hopefully with some positive results.

Back