Gun Control Groups Happy

Quote:Candidates endorsed by gun control groups lost to NRA-backed candidates throughout the country this year in contests for governor, the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015.../#ixzz3NgEpdtrC
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I think this may just be the gun control freaks take on the issue, Stu, trying to put a smiley face on the azz whoopin they took.

How many "pro gun" Democrats were replaced by more reliable pro-gun Republicans? I suspect the anti's are shifting their focus to state and local arenas since it is obvious they cannot win on the national front as long as we remain united. Liberal leaning states such as California, Washington, NY etc., however, are somewhat easier to gain ground for their cause. Once the camel's nose is in the tent, it tends to spread.

Don't get me wrong, this fight will never end. Its been going on since Hector was a pup and will be going on as long as we maintain the 2nd Amendment. We cannot let our guard down!

Regards,
hm

I think it's very telling regarding the dems.

Wendy davis was running for governor of TX, she actually admitted that she only supported open carry reforms in order to get votes but that she is actually opposed to it.

We keep having dems all over do this. They just flat out lie about what they really want to do. It's frequent & obvious with guns but they do it with other stuff as well.

The one thing the gop has going for them is that they aren't as bad as the damned democrats. That's only become more apparent over recent years.

I used to actually consider the dems as someone I could vote for, in fact have voted for a few. Not for president, they haven't had a single candidate win their primary that I could under any conditions vote for for that.

But they've simply proven themselves to be worse in every possible way, year after year, election after election, to the point where I just don't see me voting for one of them ever again for any damned thing.

And that's on them, *they* squandered the trust they need from me.

So what's that leave me?

I can vote for someone who, regardless of office being run for, will never get more than a single digit percent of the vote, as a "protest". Which is simply a waste, no one that I'm protesting too will pay any attention to that vote.

Or, I can vote for the opposing gop person.

Or, I can not vote for anyone for that office at all.

Those are pretty much all the options I have.

But it's a pretty safe bet that I'll never again vote for a democrat, period.

Quote:But they've simply proven themselves to be worse in every possible way, year after year, election after election, to the point where I just don't see me voting for one of them ever again for any damned thing.

And that's on them, *they* squandered the trust they need from me.

So what's that leave me?

I can vote for someone who, regardless of office being run for, will never get more than a single digit percent of the vote, as a "protest". Which is simply a waste, no one that I'm protesting too will pay any attention to that vote.

Or, I can vote for the opposing gop person.

Or, I can not vote for anyone for that office at all.

Those are pretty much all the options I have.

But it's a pretty safe bet that I'll never again vote for a democrat, period.

Regards,
hm

Stu I feel the same way I haven't voted for a Demo since Clinton first ran and he ended up losing his mind and I voted Repub after his first term and have voted that way since.

The Dems have lost touch with reality plan and simple.

I am a retired Union IronWorker and when Obama was first running there was a sticker on the out house wall that said McCain may save your Guns but Obama will save your jobs. What a lie that turned out to be.

I have become a one issue voter. My 2A rights are the most important to me out of all of them. As long as I own my guns I can lose my job, lose my money and lose my house, but if I have my Guns I can still feed myself and my family

Back