Ruger Impact .22 Air Rifle

scaredofowls

Does anyone have (or know someone who has) the Ruger Impact .22 pellet gun? Opinions? For the most part, reviews from the internet seem pretty good. My Walmart has them for $98. My local gun shop has .22 lr ammo for $99?case of 1000- only place I know that has some. I could plink all day with the pellet gun...I think a tin of 500 pellets is about $9.

Get the air rifle!! You will not regret it!! I shoot a Gamo Hornet in .177 and so does my wife I was once told by a member on here that the .177 is for kids and paper but I have a couple of rabbits in the fridge that would beg to differ. So I am sure a .22 air rifle will be as enjoyable and much easier to find ammo for then a .22 lr. If you don't mind a day or two wait check out airgundepot.com they have new and refurbished rifles at great prices. I purchased both of our Gamos there refurbished and at a great price, received them the next day but I'm only one state north of the warehouse. Good luck with your search and good hunting!!

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice! I bought it tonight. Man, it is nice. I can't wait to sight it in and take it hunting. When I get it set up, I'll post some pictures on here. Thanks again.

That's good to hear happy hunting and enjoy!! I failed to mention or perhaps omitted the fact that it is addicting so now that your hooked have fun!! Haha ��

they are a nice rifle for the price.. the impact is the same base gun as the airhawk with a fancier stock and muzzlebreak. they are cloned loosely from the german rws guns. they tune up really nice

Back