mojo critter vs. primos sit-n-spin?

Originally Posted By: 5spdSit n spin has a variable speed control knob vs one speed on the mojo, sold my mojo for the SnS, due to that.
Have you used it much? Wondering about the durability? I have a Mojo Critter. I purchased a small camera tripod and I screw that into the Mojo body, works better than the stake, especially in snow.

My mom got a pair of SnS's for me and my BIL, haven't "used the heck out of it", but have beat it around and called some dogs with it.

Flip a coin for durability or action. The speed controller on the SnS is definitely a nice feature in my book. I like both, but have been playing with my SnS more than my Mojo lately.

Mojo critter for me but no experience with the SnS. Just had really good luck with the critter to where I dont need another decoy.

well it worked bought it this morning and shot a yote this evening after i had already shut the call of for about 5 minutes must say im very happy with it...

I have tried a bunch of decoys and now wouldn't eave the house without y mojo.... I even have the prairie blaster and it comes with a decoy built in.

Originally Posted By: beaglerOriginally Posted By: 5spdSit n spin has a variable speed control knob vs one speed on the mojo, sold my mojo for the SnS, due to that.
Have you used it much? Wondering about the durability? I have a Mojo Critter. I purchased a small camera tripod and I screw that into the Mojo body, works better than the stake, especially in snow.
Using it for over a year now with no issues at all. I made a much better stake w/ crossbar to stick in the frozen ground out here also.

No SNS exp, but I love the mojo. One thing in particular i like is that i can carry it and my wildfire in one hand. its very portable.

Can't speak for the Mojo Critter but I have the Super Critter. I can say that the Mojo Super Critter is the best I have used. If the critter is anything like the Super Critter I would highly recommend it.

Back