New RRA Lar-8 is super accurate.

Being from Illinois I dont know about suppressors but I like the long barrel for longer range. Just won in f-class tonight with it. I beat a bunch of guys with fancy bolt-action rigs. It was windy. Scored a 288 with 10X's at 300 yards.

I called Rock River and they sent me one of their new polymer mags. I tested it at the range today and it fits much tighter and works flawlessly. Now, I can highly recommend this rifle. If anyone has a more accurate AR in .308 I'd love to hear about it.

dragging an older post back up - loading up 168 with varget now and want to put a kick in for their 10 round metal mags for range work. VERY good fit and out of the way when on a bench. The price is a bit steep, but for a couple of hunting and range mags, they are nice.

came across a BUNCH of 150 gr grand slams and wondering if you have dropped down to that weight for testing??

I wanted to add a image of the results on target I just shot and the rifle does it consistently. 5 shot group 100 yards and a nickel covers the group.175 gr a little bit large for Varmit but it does great on grouping! I am using 175 gr Sierra Matchking pushed by 41.2 of H4895, LC Brass, Winchester Large Rifle Primers. I am starting to add more powder to see how it groups as I increase it slowly and small increments (started at 40.2 then to 4.7 now at 41.2 grains. All grouping the same. I'll go to 41.7 next. I would haved added the image but not sure how... I also added a bolt on Whitt Machine muzzle brake which helped make a difference.

Back