Steiner Military 4-16X50 G2B Review

I've been off line for a few weeks and just read your write up on the Steiner and it's peaked my interest as well for a new optic for my .308...Thanks for all the detail and observations.. You mentioned a 4-26x 50mm..Was that a typo, or an actual power range they have available?? If it's an actual power range, I'd be really interested in your observations and comments..

Originally Posted By: Field MedicEric
Wow. . That was one awesome review and write up. Looking forward to your field reports .. Strong Work Sir!!

Thank you for the kind remarks.

Eric

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleI've been off line for a few weeks and just read your write up on the Steiner and it's peaked my interest as well for a new optic for my .308...Thanks for all the detail and observations.. You mentioned a 4-26x 50mm..Was that a typo, or an actual power range they have available?? If it's an actual power range, I'd be really interested in your observations and comments..

Bill,

That was a typo on this review but yes they have this scope in a 5-25x56 here. I should note that the objective of my scope is 50mm and the 5-25 is 56mm. If I had the extra cash, I would have jumped at the chance of the 25 power. If you give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Eric

Originally Posted By: 1badsheeGood review, have one headed my way now.

Nice! Thanks for reading and commenting. I sure hope you post up your thoughts on this thread good or bad, I would be very interested in hearing them.

Eric

I'm not qualified by and means to review a upper end optic. All I'll be able to really do is compare it to what I remember from my nxs, which was solid but my conquest was better optically.

Originally Posted By: 1badsheeI'm not qualified by and means to review a upper end optic. All I'll be able to really do is compare it to what I remember from my nxs, which was solid but my conquest was better optically.

Well, I hope that my dribble here helped you on your journey.
unsure.gif

Eric

Thank you for this review! I purchased a 3-12x56 and a 4-16x50 and am very pleased with the Steiner scopes.

Originally Posted By: OK243Thank you for this review! I purchased a 3-12x56 and a 4-16x50 and am very pleased with the Steiner scopes.

OK243,

Thanks for the kind words. Glad it helped you a little.

Eric

Back