TX1000 remote problems

Rlight

I just got a shockwave about a week ago and added some new sounds I got them into their catagories in the caller but when I plug the remote in to categorize the sounds on the remote a screen comes up saying the file has been corrupted. I can download the the sound list and sounds on the remote but it won't put them into catagories I can't figure out what is going on, other then when I catagorized the sounds on the caller on my coyote sounds I had 000-050 and I had a popup come on and say only 50 sound files aloud. Would anyone know if that would cause my remote problems? I'm completely stumped.

I ordered a new Fusion from FoxPro a couple weeks ago and had them add some sounds for me. They are not in the correct categories on my remote. They are on the sound list but I cant get them to sync on my remote. Apparently Fox Pro can't either since they sent it this way. Look forward to hearing the answer to this.

It's not anything foxpro did. I'm pretty sure it's probably something that I did. As for foxpro their customer service is top notch isn't any other like it.

I just did this yesterday. Worked okay. If you arranged you categories on the caller before transferring to the remote, I don't know what it could be.

Double CK you just did what bignasty said? Yeah I put catagories into caller before I hooked remote up to computer. Did you mean you reset your remote back to default settings?

I don't think you have to hook the remote up to anything just do your thing with the shockwave and then turn the remote and go to tx1000 settings and download list. I did the same thing when I got mine

You don't want to go back to default as that will put it back to factory and undo everything you have done. After you have put all the sounds onto the ecaller, click on "Upgrade caller". Then click on "Edit categories", and when you are done with that, click on "Save/done". Then disconnect the ecaller from the computer, and follow the directions for downloaded to the remote.

Originally Posted By: cmatera I'm sure the FoxPro experts will be along shortly.
Possumal is the pro

Helped me more than once
Thx

Last edited:
Got it I reset the remote and downloaded the sounds again and it worked fine I got them categorized. Thanks for everyone's help.

Back