let me see some scatter guns

weatherby PA 459
changeable chokes and short barrel make this thing great in thick cover
adjustable ghost ring sights
light weight and rubberized grip make it easy to pack and shoot.
I shoot handloads with 35 pellets of #4 buck
camo is rattle can

Benelli m1s90

SLCClevengerpose.jpg

So is there any drawback going to a shorter barrel? For those of you that shoot both, is there much difference between a 24 and a 28? Or should I quit looking for a reason to spend money and just keep hauling my 28" nova around?

I like my 21" for hunting thicker cover/brush
If hunting fields i feel i can get a better bead on em with the 28" but it is a heavier gun.
Both pattern pretty much the same and i reach for my 21" more then anything.

Winchester SuperX2. Doubles as my duck and goose gun and, if I happen to leave my Ruger Red Label 20 gauge home, my quail, pheasant, chukar and hun gun. I have other 12's, too.

Just picked up a new one called the Origin 12 by Fostech arms. It's a tactical style gun haven't had it out yet on coyotes but it sure is fun to shoot.

Originally Posted By: Critter Gitter12Super seal 110 if that is your feet I feel sorry for you brother

LOL... I was thinking it but after seeing the size of the feet compared to the size of the shotgun decided it would be safer to not mention it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: CramerSo is there any drawback going to a shorter barrel? For those of you that shoot both, is there much difference between a 24 and a 28? Or should I quit looking for a reason to spend money and just keep hauling my 28" nova around? I like the short barrel for thick cover, very easy to maneuver. As long as it has changeable chokes

Originally Posted By: LeadbellyI'm liking those 21 inch M2's. Might be my next toy
smile.gif

It's a great gun!

This is my Super 90 fixed up for game day. When it hits the hunting fields it slims down and gets rid of the extra shell holders and dot. Never have managed to need the speed loaders on a pheasant flush. 10 rounds is plenty...LOL

Benelli3GunGear.jpg

Greg

Back