MERRY CHRISTMAS

SVB

Merry Christmas to all and have a BLESSED New Year
From the Both of us --- GOD BLESS ------
Skip & Sharon

Last edited:
And from my family also.

I have made a lot of friends on here and I cherish each and every one of them.

God Bless everyone and their families during this Christmas.

Originally Posted By: HidalgoAnd from my family also.

I have made a lot of friends on here and I cherish each and every one of them.

God Bless everyone and their families during this Christmas.
Agree!, Even if met in person (a few), or members who share just share their insight on different topics, and thus contribute to my favorite website, Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone will have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe out there.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Merry Christmas guys! Hope you all eat entirely too much!

That explains why I was up all night. Why would you wish such pain and discomfort on someone.

Merry Christmas.

So that all that effort that your wives/mothers/mother-in-laws/sisters/aunts/etc...etc...etc... put into cooking all the food that got cooked yesterday didn't go to waste! Why else!!

Mother-in-law cooked for 3 days around here, sister-in-law #5 and her 4 girls all showed up late, without dates/spouses, or thankfully a great deal more food. And thus, we wound up with half a dozen screaming little rug rats running laps around the house, and the usual womanly type 5 conversations about totally different topics going on at one time, all inside too, as we were in the midst of 4 inches of rain falling at the time, and not a whole lot of appetite to eat all of the groceries.

Brother-in-law #1, tried hard to help me with eating everything, but you still need a flashlight to find anything in the fridge. It's packed so full of leftovers that no light escapes it to see anything therein!! You open the door and there is simply a wall of leftovers in front of you. And, that's just the fridge in the house, the one in the garage isn't very pretty either!!

That was Christmas Eve; Christmas Day we go to my folks house, more food cooked, lots more food... Most of the food we carried down there to get rid of, came backs with us, so much food.

Then my dear sisters and sister-in-law, who have decided that it is simply too expensive to buy everyone presents, yet have not given up on the "I gotta give 'em something, so I think I'll bake, 'cause of course everyone needs yet MORE FOOD over the holidays!!" syndrome, offered us more goodies to bring home.

Now this morning, brother-in-law and sister-in-law #1 headed back to northern Mississippi, with sister-in-law #4 and the mother-in-law following them. One side of the family has a huge family Christmas dinner up there Saturday, they all went back for that, leaving me and the wife here with enough leftover's to feed 20 - 25 people.

All of which is further compounded by the fact that the 12 days of Christmas hasn't begun to wear down here yet, Saturday we have to go to mom & dad's to install and set up the wireless surround sound system, Sunday we have Christmas with my mother's side of the family down there. And, then my sister's think that we should all get together at mom and dad's again, on New Year's Day!
glare.gif
NOT!!

So I just thought all you guys could share a little in my suffering!!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Potato HeadIt could be worse. Christmas I ate at a Chinese restaurant.
as long as you didn`t have `creamofsumyoungy`..lol
Chinese food is good once in a while..too bad I`m the only one in the family who likes it

Back