Newtown victims' families suing Bushmaster......

First of all I can not imagine what these families are going through still today. They want to try and blame someone.

The people who really need to be blamed are the blood thirty lawyers who are trying to profit from this tragedy.

Its amazing, but not unbelievable, after looking back into then Newtown reports, the video that showed the trunk search of the car has been deleted. The same one that we all saw on the news. Or at least on the sites that I have searched for it. Can anyone else find it? I sure hope that Bushmaster has it. Another thing that amazes me is that If someone kills some one with a Car, truck, Hammer, Frozen donut, etc. Why the manufacturer? Why not the dealer? After all they are the ones that sold the product to the person committing the crime? But after reading the previous posts it makes sense.. Follow the Money.

they have zero legal legs to stand on. there is no legal connection from bushmaster to the criminal who used the rifle.

His mom bought it. At every step in the distribution/retail chain, all federal, state & local laws were obeyed by every company involved. He got access to his guns through his mom (ultimately by murdering her and taking them), not through the retail market. So they can't even show that the relevant laws governing the distribution and sales of guns were broken.

If I had to guess, I'd say a short barreled SA shotgun. It was definately a side charger, although it did have a pistol grip. Also, he operated the bolt three times rapidly as if ejecting three shells from a plugged shotgun and one single pull as if to look into chamber.

Stu has the key, no way can they tie responsibility for transfer of the rifle from Bushmaster to Lanza; too many steps in the supply chain and Lanza stole it.( If it existed in the first place; remember the AR was not mentioned until hours later....time for directions to come down from out of town, probably from someone with an agenda. Hmmm any guesses?) IIRC they first mentioned a shotgun, but I could be wrong on that one.

Regards,
hm

You guys are right. Bushmaster most likely had no influence on the sale. They might want to go after the dealer, but that is where the trail should end.

The really sad part is that no amount of money will bring the victims back. If they are suing for money, its sad to think a big house and a shiny new car is how they replace their family member they lost. There's no way I could try to profit off the loss of a loved one!

until obummer these things did not happen,he is doing everything he can to weaken this country.by the debt then divding the people,and bowing to other nations.

It makes as much sense as me stealing your Ford pick up and running over someone and killing them and the family turns around and Sue's Ford. I don't see how they can get away with it. But in todays world with the way things are I guess common sense isn't required.

It's about trying to break everyone through court costs and legal fees, not necessarily winning a judgement. They'll probably break the gunshop, dependent upon the distributor, they might break him as well. And, while they may not break Bushmaster, they can cause them financial harm through litigation win, lose, or draw. And, that is what they are after.

I'd also bet that the parents of the Newtown victims are not footing the bill for their Attorneys, if I had to guess Bloomberg is, directly or indirectly through one of his favorite anti-gun groups.

Back