AR15 trigger

coolbrze

Shot a buddies suppressed AR10 w/ a 2 stage Geissele trigger, super nice! Looking to put a new trigger on my DPMS .223 AR15. I hear the SSA-E is very nice. For predator hunting, what's a good Geissele trigger?

I think there are several very good AR triggers, it'll just come down to what you like and how much you want to spend. I currently have 2 SSA-e and one RRA 2 stage, I like them all. If the SSA-e is in your budget, it is very nice. I think the SSA-e is a 3.5# pull overall, I haven't found it to be too light, YMMV. The SSA is 4.5# I believe. I know other guys here run some of the other Geissele triggers, so you should get more opinions..

I had a CMC single stage 3.5# for a while, I liked it also but decided to go with 2 stages in all my ARs so I sold it.

Edit: here's a thread that ought to contain some useful info...

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9442302/1

Last edited:
Buddy had a DMR on his AR10 that we shot yest. & it was awesome. Other than being adjustable to lower than the SSA-E, what are the differences in the 2 triggers?

Just installed a g2s-e(same pull at as ssa-e), got it from Brownells for $175+/-. I am very pleased and won't hesitate to buy another but then again I never had any issues with my RR 2 stages

Originally Posted By: coolbrzeBuddy had a DMR on his AR10 that we shot yest. & it was awesome. Other than being adjustable to lower than the SSA-E, what are the differences in the 2 triggers?

Not much, replaced my SSAE with a DMR and the factory setting made it feel identical

Back