Anyone in NE Nebraska

Flybum

I grew up in NE Nebraska and will be heading back there for a week and a half starting next week. Any one on here in that area? Most of the places I grew up hunting are either taken out of the crp program and put back into corn/ beans rotation or flooded to make new lakes it seems like. I'm bringing a couple guns, calls, and gun lights. I hope I still have a few spots but it's been a minute since I was home to. If any ones on here let me know and maybe we could meet up.

Last edited:
I live a little outside of Norfolk. Coyote numbers are way up from last year. Havent hunted yet this year, but farmers saw lots during the harvest. No snow cover here either. Few cats around too.

Hey guys, I heard the same thing about cats this year jpainterr. The turkey numbers where my family deer hunts west of niobraria have really plummeted from the cats the past two years. Lots of coyotes around that way this year too from the sounds of it. I can't wait to get back. I'll be juggling the family and my kids but if either of you would like to get out just let me know.

Back