Christmas clip.

Originally Posted By: btech29Thanks tugboater.

Ya buddy! I see how you stack them up now! I'm taking notes...
smile.gif

I can see that. The show is definitely worth watching! If I am ever up that way, I am going to hit you up for a front row seat.

Originally Posted By: YellowhammerI can see that. The show is definitely worth watching! If I am ever up that way, I am going to hit you up for a front row seat.

Just hollar, we will see what we can get into. I warn ya though, you will want a dog before ya leave.
laugh.gif

Craig, it wont be long and we can get back into some grouchy coyotes.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762What do your dogs do when cats come in?

Normally Im playing sounds that dont attract cats, but it does happen. If possible I kill the cat before the dogs see it, which is hard because if my sticks creak the dogs go on high alert and start looking. When they do engage the cats always high tail it. They never stand their ground against the dogs. My dogs wont chase em far so they dont go to tree. Im glad they dont stand their ground cause I dont like vet bills.

Was going to say great job , awesome , but they were taken so thanks for posting this rad video . Seems you have been having some great fun .

Jeff, you need a Video Sponsor already. You have the best videos out there and some of the best dog work out there. Your dog's always show what it's like to have good decoy dog work.
Two words always come to mind when I see your videos....
AWESOME AND PATIENCE....
Well done my friend, well done.

Back