Ferguson Firebug Finds Poetic Justice

I heard that he is now suing the fire department for not responding fast enough because of his race...

It never ends...

He should be arrested and charged with arson and if he tries to make an insurance claim he should then be charged with insurance fraud for deliberately setting the fire.

lol.gif

That's too bad. I should have checked it out but is the exact mentality one would expect from those animals roaming the streets and burning everything in sight.

Regards,
hm

How in the world do you "accidently" mistake your own home for a 7-11? Stupid moron, hope hes sterile......!
IDIOT!

Last edited:
It would be funny if its true, low odds it is.

Skipping that, burning down your own stuff isn't a crime (locally) unless you then try to get insurance for the loss. I can burn down my own place any time I want. My wife would frown on that though.

This is a well written piece of satire;) one of the first funny things I have seen come out of this whole stink... Not just the Ferguson stink but the whole concept/agenda they are trying to rally around...

How about they rally around the concept of doing an honest days labor for consecutive years that turn into decades... Only to have the so called oppressed/criminal element burn down the interest of their invested labor... I would rally behind that, vote for the cause and buy the t-shirt...

The media would not deem such a rally "news worthy"...

I have to think that he will expect Obama to provide him with a new home...He may not be as dumb as it sounds on the outset...

Back to his comment in the article, how much taxes do you think he actually pays toward the firefighter's salaries???

Last edited:
Back