Calling set list..

Xw00dsrac3rX

I am upgrading from my wildfire 2 to the fusion (Should be here by friday). I was wondering if anyone has any saved "expert hunts" that they made that worked well for them. As in, made a string of the sounds with the pauses, breaks, etc. Id like to get an idea what some others are stringing together and go from there.

Im not even sure if theres a way to save and share that list but I thought id check with others who had them high tech calls first

Last edited:
It is going to be tough to get any of the sounds that have worked for one may not work for others. And if they are like me I never know what is going to work or what sound I am going to use on any given stand or even when I am going to pause or change sounds. All my calling is done by what I feel like giving the ears of the prey that I am after and the mood that I am in. One time I may start out with some sort of hare sound and let it play for 5-10min and pause for 1-5min and repeat as I feel until I change it up. Then next time I may start out with a bird sound and let it play non stop until I call it quits. And other I will start with howls or some type of vocalization and do that for a few series and pause for 10min and then go into distress sounds. There is no set call list that is why you can load 500 sounds on some calls. It is more of a feel on what is working and what is not. And every day is different. What worked today might not work the next day or even the next stand.

If you know anyone who has a Primos Alpha Dog, you can look at the built in hunt sequences. They are a good way to learn what makes a good sequence.

Varmit Al.com has a couple of sequences that you can down for free. But, I have never had them work. He has instructions on how to make your own with pauses.

After you get it you can go to gofoxpro.com and use their sequencer programmer and make your own. Like deaddog said i prefer to change things up everytime out too. I don't even use sequences anymore myself. The Fusion has some already on it.

Originally Posted By: Xw00dsrac3rXI am upgrading from my wildfire 2 to the fusion (Should be here by friday). I was wondering if anyone has any saved "expert hunts" that they made that worked well for them. As in, made a string of the sounds with the pauses, breaks, etc. Id like to get an idea what some others are stringing together and go from there.

Im not even sure if theres a way to save and share that list but I thought id check with others who had them high tech calls first

The sequences are made up from the sound list on your ecaller. A sequence somebody else has on their ecaller won't work on your ecaller because of that. You need to make your own with the File Generator.

Back