scanning light?

ToCatchAPredator

Hi, Just looking for suggestions on a scanning light. I plan on using this in conjunction with a wicked 402zf gun mounted light. I saw that wicked has the predator pursuit package which comes with 2 lights but for $300 its a bit pricey.

Thanks

Ya it was between that and the wickeds. After watching the vids of the wickeds getting cinder blocks broken over them without harming function I was sold

Walmart -
Go into the automotive/flashlight section and grab a $39.88 rechargeable Stanley with an LED.

It holds a great charge, has a dimmer and runs all night!

They are small hand held and they are in the Black & Yellow colors (Stanley)

I cracked loose with some moldy money and bought a Coytote Light.
We have killed 22 with it since Nov. 10th.

I know at least 1/2 of them wouldn't have been seen with the light we used last year!

Tough price point to swallow but I don't regret it at all.

The focus tube helps keep the splash down and the dimmer switch lets you get them in close and really lights them up when its time to let lead fly!

I passed up alot of coyotes before using the CoyoteLight as a shooting light because I was 99% but not 100% sure it was a coyote. Now I am confident of my target. I would have a horrible stain in my brain if I ever killed somebody's dog.

Originally Posted By: ToCatchAPredatorYa it was between that and the wickeds. After watching the vids of the wickeds getting cinder blocks broken over them without harming function I was sold

I'll try to keep my light away from flying cinder blocks on my next nighttime trip!

Received my nighteyes head light today (christmas present from the guys at work) Seems like a quality light. Tried it out next to some of my chinese lights after it got dark outside. In my opinion the light seemed to be "cleaner". In other words more uniform. The color also seemed to be a little more red than the chinese lights I have. The ability to dim the light was nice also. I think it will make a difference when scanning having it on the lowest setting for the terrain. Good product. Now if Santa will bring the wicked lights predator pursuit package I will be HAPPY.

Back