Bring some boom into that room!’ Conservatives petition to see House Speaker Trey Gowdy

hm1996

Staff member
Quote: Bring some boom into that room!’ Conservatives petition to see House Speaker Trey Gowdy

Posted at 5:15 pm on December 12, 2014 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Twitchy’s photo gallery of House Speaker John “Term Limits Poster Boy” Boehner and President Obama getting up close and personal gives a spot-on appraisal of how conservatives are feeling about GOP leadership after last night’s spending bill vote.

The urge to purge the House of its current speaker is nothing new. After Boehner allegedly began kicking fiscal conservatives off of House committees in December 2012, American Majority Action launched a #FireBoehner campaign which gained traction but failed to knock Boehner off of the top spot. And when Rep. Paul Ryan reemerged after his failed bid to become vice president, conservatives began a grassroots campaign to have Ryan replace Boehner.

As we near 2015, conservatives have a new favorite for the speakership: South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, who has repeatedly proved his ability to eviscerate fools like Jonathan Gruber and Lois Lerner without flinching.

Read complete story w/links here:
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/218332-7-famous-politicians-lately-can-seen-blew-twitter/?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%7BCAMPAIGN_ID%7D&listID=%7BlistID%7D

Regards,
hm

As much as I would like to see Trey Gowdy as president, I would seriously like to see him lead the new GOP flock for a term or two first. He is exactly what we need there to fire the Republicans up, and get things cleaned up and back in line. And, I'd like to see him kick Boehner in the balls, before showing him the door, also.

Back