Extra scope ?

Tim Neitzke

Was setting up my new gun safe and unboxed some goodies. In that box there is a very like new NXS compact with MOA/MOA , ZS and HS ! Bought it atleast 10 months ago and have done nothing but look at it a time or 2 ,due to my busy life as of late.
Dang thing is begging to be hunted ! Wonder what it should go on ? Hmmmm..... I hate these decisions.
wink.gif

What would you do with it ?

PS... I won't be able to respond for a little while,but I'll check back ASAP.
Thanks

Tim,
Hows it going?
I had a similar instance, only I found my 3.5-15X56 NXS with the NP-R1 hiding in my safe for over a year. So I'm gonna drop her on a 223WSSM AR platform and see if I can get the 50 vmaxes over 4k...
Keep us posted with your plans and have a Merry Christmas!

Hey Tim,
that was a great early Christmas present to yourself!
Hurry back and stay around a while.
Hope things are going well!
thumbup1.gif

That's a lovely surprise. Good deal!

As is seeing you back here. I hope all is going well with that busy life of yours. Merry Christmas, Buddy!

Hey guys, Thanks for the well wishes!
A very good friend of mine asked me how I was doing a few days back. I said "fine, well... that's my standard answer ". I hope to get back to "fine"... someday.

Anyway...
Back to the scope. I bought it with the intent of building a rifle around it. That proly won't happen,unless I can talk Cody into a payment plan ...
unsure.gif

Thought about selling it, but I lusted for one like it for a long time. I'll have to sit back and think on it's use .

Merry Christmas .

P.S. Tim T, what you use it for ?
wink.gif

Last edited:
Oh the stuff you could build for that. I have a gun with Cody now. I got a itch to build a 338 edge . Your scope would work good for that

Last edited:
Tim,

Throw that bad boy on your LW .223ai.

I have a pile of Leupy's sitting in the safe. I think they're breeding when the safe is shut. I should off load a few of them, but I'm a hoarder at best.

Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110Tim,

Throw that bad boy on your LW .223ai.

I have a pile of Leupy's sitting in the safe. I think they're breeding when the safe is shut. I should off load a few of them, but I'm a hoarder at best.

Thought about that,but it weighs abit much for that one..lol

Back