U all got room for one more old predator hunter?

d2admin

Administrator
I saw your campfire and smelled the coffee brewing, wanted to drop in and say howdy. Good looking bunch here, if you all don't mind I think I'll sit a spell. My name is Chet, I go by coyotehunter_1 or CH_1 and my home is in Tenn. I am not a professional hunter but I do enjoy hunting. I don't know everything and don't claim to, I was raised to always be open to other peoples ideas and not put anyone down for expressing them. I already know some of you, I'm looking foward to meeting everyone else. I think we will all get along just fine.
Thanks for the coffee, CH_1

Dang straight coyotehunter we got room!
Let me be first to welcome you. This is going to be THE place to talk critters. There are some great folks already hangin around and now you make one more.
Craig.

Welcome abord partner,glad to see you hear.I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do these boys are doing a great job.There's alot of knowlegable and friendly people in here.Just grab a seat and speak your piece.

Later,
Justin

Welcome in to our home
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quialty Custom Gunsmithing

Chet--

Welcome.gif

to the board. This is a good spot to just lurk or to share if you've a mind to.

[This message has been edited by Silverfox (edited 03-16-2001).]

Howdy partner! Grab a chair! We got lots a room! Gotta have ya wipe your feet though. We try to keep things neat around here. Glad ya stopped by. Hope ya stay awhile. Sorry I am so late in welcoming ya! Been kinda busy killin' renegade yippers. Wiley E

Back