Predator Technology Group

Yoda-X

Anyone have or used one of their rifles. The website is pretty generic and not any pics of the platforms they make.

Yoda

I had the same concerns over the website;

Predator Technology Group strives to be customer focused. Jason, the owner does not want to be another "take your money and wait" rifle producer and is focused on not only producing a quality rifle but also building a lasting relationship with each and every customer to solve any of their current and future hunting needs.

Yoda,

Thanks for the input. We are always looking for ways to improve. Web development is not my cup of tea, and it is certainly something that we are working to improve. Like Bushman said, I want to create a personal building experience with our customers.

We build on a billet upper/lower combination hat we have found works quite well. We are currently working in 4 main hunting calibers: The .17remington, the .204ruger, the 5.56mm, and the 6.5grendel. We pretty much start with the basic platform and will build it the way that you want/need it. We are using components that we have used and know work. They might not be the flashiest, but we know they work and we are willing to put our reputations on it.

I again appreciate your input and we will make improvements.

I am happy to report they are building me an upper! 16", SS, 416 barrel with 3 chamber SS muzzle brake. Rifle length, knurled, extruded aluminum free floating hand guard in 5.56.

I will post up when it gets here

Back