Thanks A Bunch Difi

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member
And now, thanks to difi, they know that they must add rectal feeding to their jihadist survival training programs:

Today we will go over rectal feeding.

What???

Rectal feeding. We will put a tube in your rectum and feed you.

Why? Why would you do this terrible thing to me???

One day you may be captured and we have learned that sometimes the infidels to this to prisoners.

Why would they do this? What could possibly make them perform such a horror?

Well, they're infidels you know. They think this will make you talk. Sick, evil bastards. Now bend over.

I do not care how many times the rectally feed me! I will tell them nothing, NOTHING!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH, stop it, take it out, I'll tell you anything!!!!!!!

Well for thousands of years the goats and camels of the middle east, have experienced rectal feeding of a sort by the male practitioners of the religion of peace ...Who will advocate for them?
unsure.gif

Ex-CIA director defends rectal rehydration...

Today, we will once again update your training in order to prepare you for what may happen should you be taken alive by the cursed infidels. Not only might they rectally feed you, but now we learn that they may also rectally hydrate you. Habib, you're first.

But I was first yesterday, I don't want to be first! Take Hassan, that slacker!!!

We will decide who is trained and in what order. Now bend over & show the other trainees how a real jihadist can deny the infidels the information they seek.

The recruiter did not inform of these horrible requirements! Firearms, improvised explosives, grenades, suicide vests, yes, these things I expected. but not getting hoses in my rectum, a man must draw the line somewhere!!!

You will be trained! Hassim, take his arm! Hassan, take his other arm! Now everyone pay attention...

Feinstein is calling this torture????

1.) It keeps prisoners who try to starve themselves to death, alive.

2.) Coming from the land of fruits and nuts, you'd think Feinstein would list this on the Prisoner recreation list at Gitmo.

I guess I could see it as being torture.

phisiologicaly speaking it would provide the necessary requirements of food and water intake to the body since most of the absorption occurs in the intestines however it would deprive them of the satisfaction of eating or drinking orally. Since the food/drink doesn't ever go through the stomach the brain would constantly be sending signals of thirst and hunger.

I bet it worked quite well to get people talking.

Maybe hunger, thirst is triggered by body condition regardless of the stomach.

I don't think anything should be considered torture if the internet has a large community of people that do it for pleasure.

Pretty much nothing is torture by those rules
laugh.gif
Except seeing feinstein naked. No one appears to enjoy that.

Back