Camo Face Mask

I bought this for turkey hunting about 20 years ago. Has a heavy copper wire you bend to shape around your glasses. I wear a camo ball cap over it.

2011_PM_Hunt002Small.jpg

I have a lot of trouble with face mask and fogged glasses so you are not alone, my wife does too. We use paint a lot.

I picked up an AVERY mask at Sportsman's Warehouse last week. It helps but nothing does what you want. I have thought of wearing a paint mask to absorb the moisture better, but it is just more hassel. I would have to cammo it.

ultimately you have to treat the lenses to keep them from fogging. I bought some stuff at a gun show maybe 25 years ago. I bought 2 bottles & still have it, I'm looking at one now. I doubt that it's still available.

However, I do know of a dirt cheap solution:

Baby shampoo.

Put one drop on each lens, rub it around & then buff the lenses clean with a soft cloth. Micro fiber is best, T shirt materiel works fine.

Local motorcycle shop might have it ----
Zooke.com ----
Use it when I can remember ---
Need to put it back in truck thanks for reminding me ---
Thx

I use a neck/half face gaitor with hat and it works great for me.
I keep the nose cover low also.
I also do the shampoo trick and have used scuba divers face mask anti fogger.

I wear THIS CABELAS HAT When you are not on a stand the face mask tucks nicely in the hat. The mask is a mesh and I have not had much problem with fogging up. On sale right now for a great price.

Originally Posted By: reb8600I wear THIS CABELAS HAT When you are not on a stand the face mask tucks nicely in the hat. The mask is a mesh and I have not had much problem with fogging up. On sale right now for a great price.

Thats very much like the hat I wear except for tracing, cutting and sewing a mouth opening for breathing and using hand calls.

Back