Soon, blacks will have an app to teach them how to behave....

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHow about an app.that shows them,how to pull up their pants and get a job,or how to use a condom!
smile.gif

and how to talk. ya know what i sayin.

Originally Posted By: borkonOriginally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHow about an app.that shows them,how to pull up their pants and get a job,or how to use a condom!
smile.gif

and how to talk. ya know what i sayin.

There might not be an app for all that, but there is something called a brain, that those people are lacking.

It has been nearly 150 years since they were freed from slavery and the majority of them have barely learned how to speak the English language. I wouldn't look for a positive change in their behavior any time soon.

Last edited:
I'm almost wishing to be around long enough to see AI (Artificial Intelligence) take over the monitoring of society...All information will be fed into this giant super computer and those that commit public/street crimes or get elected and fail to do their job will get zapped with several thousand volts of electricity every few minutes until their behavior gets modified..Nothing fatal, just about like peeing on an electric fence...

Back