Idaho Colt Killer Wolf Down

Sosalty

I bet we're less than 2 years from having Red Wolves reintroduced in the Smoky Mounts Nat Park near me. I'm not enthused to having wolves. People eradicated 'em for a reason. Some areas yes, but there's not good reason to bring 'em back widespread, or do you disagree? I'm open.

Read this:
Colt Killer Wolf

This story could be either political or wolfie. Moderators may wish to relocate it as they see fit.

Originally Posted By: SosaltyI bet we're less than 2 years from having Red Wolves reintroduced in the Smoky Mounts Nat Park near me. I'm not enthused to having wolves. People eradicated 'em for a reason. Some areas yes, but there's not good reason to bring 'em back widespread, or do you disagree? I'm open.

Read this:
Colt Killer Wolf

This story could be either political or wolfie. Moderators may wish to relocate it as they see fit.

Totally Agree with you there.

Stocking wolves on the East coast sounds about as ignorante as shutting down cat season out in California !

If the people that are the advocates behind the stocking program were the same ones being eaten by the big bad wolf I would say go for it !!!
smile.gif

Back