Dereelight Night Master

Top Wop

I am thinking about ordering my first night hunting light. Anyone used a Dereelight Night Master? If so where did you buy from and what accessories do I want. Looks like there is a red pill maybe if you don't want the white light. Scope mount for sure and pressure switch. There are quite a few other accessories though I'm not really knowledgeable about.

It close to doubles the light of the XLR250. The Wicked Lights 402Z is comparable and a god buy also. Flashlight hut is a US dealer..

Contacted flashlight hut and they said they never have seen a rotary dimmer flashlight from Dereelight . I think it has not hit the USA market yet . to new I guess.

Thanks for your help Ultramag. Almost ordered last night but when I started adding accessories it got pricey real quick. Light, batteries, pressure switch, extension tube, good scope mount I think it was over $300. Rotary was I think 60 pounds so maybe another $100. Weighing my options.

Originally Posted By: Top WopThanks for your help Ultramag. Almost ordered last night but when I started adding accessories it got pricey real quick. Light, batteries, pressure switch, extension tube, good scope mount I think it was over $300. Rotary was I think 60 pounds so maybe another $100. Weighing my options.

Order from flashlight hut,then the rotary dimmer from the UK. It will save you a lot of money.
Here's the deal with those lights....Dereelight is based in the Netherlands if you go on their site the lights are half the price of the Night Master UK site.
Why? Because Dereelight is the main supplier just like the lights that come from china a get rebranded.

That is what I use. I have the x-searcher head and the night master with red, green, white and IR LEDS. They are very versatile and you can easily change the configuration of the set up. Currently using the green while my night vision is unavailable. Bought mine from flashlight hut they are good to do business with.

Last edited:
I usually just use the push button, I have the pressure switch but just do not use it much. It has three levels of brightness that changes with a push of the button.
I actually contacted flashlight hut regarding the switch that rotates and he said it must be new and was going to find out more info for me. I will post what he tells me.

the way I understand the rotary dimming is that you have to change LED module to work with the rotary dimmer as a set.

Ordered from flashlighthut.com Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning now. Very anxious. Thank you all for help and input. Love these forums.

Got my light and I can't wait to try it out. Instructions say factory settings is set for 3 output level low, medium & high. Or you can manually switch it to max output. Do you guys use or tried the max out setting?

I use the max output if I want to reach out. You need to use 2 18650's to achieve the max. I you wanna a nice charger look at a xtar vp4 it's what I use.

Back