November HOM Vote

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the November Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
We had a quite a few great stories last month. Hunting season is back in full swing. Lets keep the stories coming, Things are picking up with the cooler weather, big game and waterfowl hunts so please write about what you are doing. Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize each month or a real nice prize at the end of the year. It does not have to be a predator hunt and does not have to be a successful hunt either. After all, it is about the experience and time outdoors.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this. If you are a sponsor or HOB and would like to help out, contact Reb8600.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a very nice call from ELJ. He has done an outstanding job on it. His calls not only look great but sound great!! It is going to look real nice in the lanyard donated by Predator Masters. The lanyard has a band on with Predator Masters stamped in it. Also a nice camo hat donated by 220Swift

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Tuesday December 9 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. Another season starts by Snowshoes

2. More fun with Nagel 30's and Coyotes by DAA

3. I'll take bad luck by Flybum

4. This girl holding a 21 point buck... She is my daughter… by Infidel 762

5. My "lil mans" adventure for his first deer by TDavis

6. Public Land double 12 point and a doe by Yellowhammer

7. ND Coyote and PD Hunt on 11-6-2014 by Silverfox

8. Gotta love a snow day... by JTPinTX

Congrats Infidel, I knew I didn't have a chance against you and DAA this time! Those were two awesome stories!

Both DAA's and Infidel 762's write-ups were great. Congratulations to you Infidel 762 on coming up with the November HOM. Your daughter done good too!!!
thumbup.gif

Back