which Tikka 22-250

I love my tikkas. I have dealt with beretta CS on a bolt shroud that I damaged. They had me a new on in 5-6 days.

I dont think you can get a better rifle for the price of a Tikka. Ive owned many of them..currently I dont have one but they are consistently excellent shooters with no mods. I regularly hunt in -30 temps up here in Canada and over all the years I've deer hunted and coyote hunted the plastic has never given me problems. Metal bolt shrouds are available if a guy wants but again...never an issue for me.
Times are changing...plastic in most cases is stronger then metal now in certain applications. The Israeli army defends themselves and their country with rifles made mostly of plastic and it does a heck of a job.

Cheers!!

Good for you worx, glad it all worked out for ya and I'm sure that tikka 250 will treat ya right. Mine shot the white box winchester ammo extremely well, the 45 grain fodder.. Good luck to ya and enjoy.

I was never interested in the Tikkas... Never gave them the time of day. This weekend I was at cabelas and saw a Tikka Superlite in 22-250. I decided to take a closer look. I handled the rifle and loved it. It was all stainless with a camo stock. Didn't care for the camo but nothing a little duracoat or keylon can't fix. Now I've been looking at Tikkas all day! I will have a hard decision when I decide to get my 22-250. Very slick rifle!

Generally speaking, as slick as the action is, they shoot every bit as good. In my experiences anyway.. I can't speak for the larger chamberings because I haven't owned one but the 223 and 22-250's I've owned shoot extremely well..

Back