Round 2 Begins

azmastablasta

The race baiting agitators, including obola and $harpton are working vigorously to fan the flames. Like a scorpion stinging a frog, it's just their nature.

Nov 25, 5:06 PM EST

Protesters block highways, bridge in St. Louis

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Hundreds of protesters angry about the Ferguson grand jury decision have disrupted traffic for several hours in downtown St. Louis by blocking major intersections, an interstate highway and a Mississippi River bridge connecting the city to Illinois.

Riot police arrested several demonstrators Tuesday afternoon who sat down in the middle of Interstate 44 near the Edward Jones Dome. They used pepper spray to disperse the crowd.

Protesters briefly blocked traffic on the Martin Luther King Bridge, remaining silent for four-and-a-half minutes to symbolize the length of time Michael Brown's body remained in the street after he was killed by Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson.

Demonstrators also swarmed the steps of the federal courthouse in downtown St. Louis, overturning barricades while chanting, "You didn't indict. We shall fight."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...-11-25-14-35-36

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyWhat is babooning? Forgive me as I'm new to this country.

Maybe something like acting like monkeys.

Yeah, the THUG went and ROBBED a store then ATTACKED the owner. Then he tried to intimidate a law enforcement officer. And it didn't work. He made a decision to challenge an officer and lost the bet. Whoopie. Get over it. Another THUG and CRIMINAL off our streets and I'm glad he's GONE. Dead, in prison, whatever. He is NOT what we want on our streets! It's not black/white or anything other than he was a criminal and paid the price for that decision. Why can't the race haters get that through their heads and shut up and go home? Idiots!

Gotcha, literally like a baboon. Got it. That is a funny one! I just told my wife they are babooning there, and explained where I heard that. She said baboons and fire are trouble in this city

I can't tell if Mr. Hidalgo is calling the blacks race haters against the whites, or if he is calling the people who used the word baboon as a racist remark. Very indirect comments that are hard to follow for me. I apologize for not being sure on what people really mean. Have a great night new friends

Eugene, babooning is a description of one's actions, more typically we would call such actions "having a chimpout." I'm sure you've seen a group of angry chimpanzees throwing a fit, screaming, throwing things etc. It is not a racial thing, whites, blacks, indians, whatever can and do participate in animalistic type behavior. It's simply a description of behavior. Welcome aboard. Btw, speaking 4 languages, which one do you think in?

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyI can't tell if Mr. Hidalgo is calling the blacks race haters against the whites, or if he is calling the people who used the word baboon as a racist remark. Very indirect comments that are hard to follow for me. I apologize for not being sure on what people really mean. Have a great night new friends

Then let me make it less "indirect" ......

The people on the streets of MO and the other idiots that are complaining about a Grand Jury decision should MOVE OUT OF THE USA. They obviously don't respect the judicial system here nor the values that our forefathers handed down. A thug and thief is gone from the streets. The race haters are the people that are making this a racial situation and not a simple police action that was warranted and caused by the perpetrator.

Direct enough now?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyI understand. I speak 99.9% English as a citizen here. I find it disrespectful to speak anything else.

THANK YOU for being respectful enough to make the effort to speak English. It is much appreciated.

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyI understand. I speak 99.9% English as a citizen here. I find it disrespectful to speak anything else.
What others do you speak ??

Originally Posted By: borkonmore "babooning" too come

I remember watching an animal documentary once about baboons. They showed a fight between two rival packs of baboons, and to be honest, those rioters in Ferguson would have fit right in.

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyYour forefathers must be English then. Since that is where the grand jury came from. What part of England are your forefathers from?

You need to learn how to READ before you TYPE.

I said the VALUES that they handed down ... not the grand jury. Any more stabs at me?

Back