need hunting partner central va area

daniel5517

hello all i am looking for a hunting partner in the lynchburg Va area to hunt with.
hunting on privet land and N forest land i live in goode va about 10 miles from lynchburg city thanks for looking

i'm in moneta. and have yet to actually hunt them hard. i have access to a couple of places and am always looking for more. i will try and check this site regularly. are you looking for nights or days? give me a shout. Mark

ok cool don't think ill be able to make it down there this year was kinda looking for someone in the area i live in to do some local hunting but thanks for the offer maybe next year was planning a hunt out west somewhere not sure where yet

Last edited:
moneta sounds grate at first i miss read and taught you were in Montana lol my mistake id like to git up with you soon to do some calling if you would like

i'd love to make it to montana myself. but as is not gonna happen anytime soon. send me a pm and perhaps we can get together one afternoon.

I've been messing with the critters that get out at night, as well. I have a few private land permissions in Bedford County. I've got some good equipment and hopefully I'll be picking up a PVS-14 soon. I'm located in Forest and am looking to pair up with some other folks to learn some new tricks, too. Anyone in the area feel free to give me a shout...

Last edited:
Back