Prayer Request

Sent text, JJ.
Thanks, Rocky & all. Prayers working and appreciated.

Yesterday seemed to be turning point. Finally got correct balance of meds for pain/nausea and she rested well last night. Now if they can just get BP under control.

Thanks again for all the prayers!

Regards,
hm

GLAD things are looking up!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Another pretty good night. Major pain has been controlled. Still looking for answers on BP which is still too high but not as high as it had been.

I can't tell you guys how much your prayers have meant to us! They are working. Thank you all!

Regards,
hm

Like said above ...... they're still coming! We have kept your family in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so until the crisis passes.

Thank you for the updates. They are much appreciated.

I've been missing your posts in the church... However what is in the church is not as important as what's in the heart... God sees what's in yours heart, that's why he has you there with her...

Still praying for you and yours... And there ain't a dang thing you can do about it!

Just got back from hospital. She is doing well enough that I felt comfortable coming home tonight. Think Dr has a handle on cause of hi BP and he wants to keep her in hospital over weekend to get better handle on that issue.

JJ, I have to say this hospital stay has been a different experience. They are more considerate than all my previous experiences in hospitals. They actually try to sneak into the room without waking the patient, which is not always possible to accomplish and perform the necessary tasks at hand. It is the absolute quietest hospital I have ever experienced at night.

Again, guys, thanks a million for your faithful prayers....they are working and I am so grateful!

Regards,
hm

Just about time we think everything is under control, BP spikes again. Not as high as before but up into the 170's/mid to hi 70's.

Almost afraid to get hopes up but last reading was down to 134/74.

Regards,
hm

Prayers still needed. Wife is home from hospital but BP still high. Dr thinks she will do better at home; I pray he is correct. I suspect there may have been a problem in administration of meds and HOPE that is the case, as it is easily remedied but will have to discuss w/Dr. tomorrow.

Please continue prayers.

Thank you,
hm

Thanks for all the prayers, guys. Dr. sent her home yesterday. BP was still high but he felt that she would do better at home. Very rocky night, but thank The Lord, BP began dropping early this morning and has held all day.

Regards,
hm

Today is truly a day for Thanksgiving at our house. Thanks for all your prayers and thank The Lord for hearing and answering those prayers.

The wife's BP started dropping slowly yesterday and held all night. This morning, right after breakfast, her BP dropped to 99/64. She walked about 15 minutes then rested on the couch and listened to soothing music. Took her AM meds and I checked to be sure the pressure did not continue to drop too low (a concern we definitely have not had in the last two weeks!). It was 122/73. We are truly blessed.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, all.

Regards,
hm

Back