Unbelievable

Shovelheadave

Unbelievable.....So it was perfect last night, cold, dark and with a light wind the right direction for my favorite spots. I head out with my buddy for a few stands. First stand is an Alpaca Farm that's been a pretty solid spot.
We park up by the farm house, off the road in the field, walk in and set up.......about 25 minutes in we have a red come in under the fence into the field behind us. My buddy takes a shot but misses. We look around just in case then head back to move on to our next spot....as we get out to the road we see flashing lights....I'm thinking "great someone called the police about our shot". I could be so lucky.
Somebody plowed my Suby, then took off. A passerby saw it sitting there smashed and called the police. Now keep in mind that my car was totally off the road and was hit square in the back....not side swiped ??

Not to be deterred...stand two....nothing.

Stand three....eyes right away and running in fast but, he got around us before my buddy could get a shot and he winded us.

Stand four....nothing....but cold, tired and angry.

20141115_065125_zpsqr6trmrg.jpg

Yeah it sucks....not only to you have to worry about people calling police when they see our red lights....but now we gotta worry about where we park...sorry that happened Dave..Rusty

Sorry, but the "fox driving a SUV" reply had me laughing my [beeep] off. I agree about a drunk, but they had to go out of their way to hit it, seems more intentional.

I'm always a bit nervous what I might walk back to most nights.

Back